Our Response to Covid-19
Now more than ever the wellbeing of our guests is our main priority, and we are making sure our team has everything they need to keep themselves and our guests safe. While consistently maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout our property, we understand that it is vital for us to take additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please see some of the measures implemented below:
- Our staff have been trained on Covid-19 secure controls with a nominated Covid-19 co-ordinator in each property.
- We have installed a sanitizing product which is in line with our Green Policy. Our Green Clean Stabilized Aqueous Ozone is safe for our team and our guests. It is 100% environmentally friendly and is proved to kill enveloped viruses such as Covid-19.
- All common areas are ‘fogged’ daily using our Stabilized Aqueous Ozone sanitizing solution with high-touch points regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Visible floor markings, plexiglass screens, sanitisation stations and signage has been installed throughout the complex.
- All rooms are cleaned, sanitized, and fogged before your arrival with a door seal placed on the door to ensure the room has not been accessed after it has been fogged.
- Key cards will be sanitised after each guest use.
- Pre-payments will be offered to guests to reduce direct contact at check-in and card payments are encouraged.
- To minimise room activity, rooms will not be serviced unless guests are staying longer than 4 Nights.
- Access to any on site facilities such as Gyms, Cinema Rooms and Lounges etc. will be carefully managed to ensure we always observe Government social distancing guidelines.
We hope this offers some re-assurance in advance of your trip and look forward to welcoming you to The Westwood in the future